Launching a new startup is ripe with challenges. Once you activate your platform or service, you still have to build a team, build a brand and promote it, and generate sales.
Writer and former entrepreneur Larry Alton writes in Entrepreneur Magazine about the biggest eight challenges facing new entrepreneurs.
1. Abandoning another career - Why leave a promising career for a new business?
2. Financing - You need a network to raise money, so start building yours.
3. Teambuilding - Who do you know with needed skills who can join the team?
4. Being the visionary - You’re expected to come up with the ideas and break logjams.
5. Dealing with the unknown - A huge challenge - you work every day with no assurance of a steady paycheck and with daily volatility and lack of surety about the future.
6. Loneliness - Beyond loneliness, research shows that 30% of entrepreneurs suffer from depression in their lives.
7. Rule-making - A company needs rules of the road.
8. Decision-making - It’s all up to you.
At StartupAdvisor.us we help entrepreneurs stay on track and leverage new opportunities and manage challenges in effective ways.
Tell us what's on your mind? Set up a free 15-minute call today.